Monday 8 June 2009

Interesting Blogs

Terry Odell's blog is a good place to visit if you are a cozy mystery fan (http://terryodell.blogspot.com.) I'll send you some more good blog locations too from time to time :-).

At the moment, I'm going the happy dance around my chair waiting to hear from a publisher who says my submission 'sounds interesting' and I will hear from her shortly.

I'm also reading Pat Browning's ABSINTHE WITHOUT MALICE again to consider putting a brief review on the blog soon. I went to it on Amazon to put the review on and give it the five stars it deserves when for some reason I couldn't get it to work(?) I'll try later.

In the meantime, the weather man seems to have lost his umbrella (or someone tired of treading water swpipped it) and we're having a week of glorious sunshine. Go out and enjoy if you are too!
Break's over!
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you're categorizing my books as 'cozy' mysteries. With one exception, I think they defy that definition -- although I still hope people enjoy them! A cozy normally presumes an amateur sleuth, and most of my books feature "pros". I've got first chapter reads of all of them on my website, should anyone want to decide if they fit the bill.

    Good luck with your submission!

    ReplyDelete