Tuesday 6 September 2011

MARYVALE UPDATE

Hello, fellow readers, writers, and cyber friends :-). My newest Maryvale cozy mystery is now live as I told you on my last post. I've checked sales and you've found it, bless your hearts - thanks for the sales which I hope will grow as the word gets around :-)




I know the new one with the paranormal scenes may attract some new Maryvale visitors and I know, like me, cozy mystery readers prefer to read them in order or at least know where in the order the one they're considering fits in. So, here's the list in order, forgive me if this is a repeat for most of you:




1. The Devil in Maryvale; 2. The Nelson Scandal; 3. Recipe for Trouble; 4. Mardi Gras Murder; 5. An Unpopular Corpse; and 6. A Hysterical Site. Mardi Gras Murder and A Hysterical Site introduce some new Maryvale citizens and I'd love to hear from any of you who want to comment about them. Of course, Sheriff Cas Larkin and his wife Connie will be in every one, but the characters will depend on the current crime or crime wave (LOL) that Maryvale and Pine County, Tennessee is caught up in at the time.




Please come over and check from time to time and comment to keep me posted, I love hearing from you.




In the meantime, thank you, thank you, thank you, dear readers for your visits to Maryvale.




Break's over,


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment